Who needs a HCD 415 form?
HCD 415 form is needed for all legal and private entities, who live in California State and want to make some reconstructions at own building.
What is for HCD 415 form?
HCD 415 form is a document needed for permission in reconstructing specific part of building. It is a request with details about purposing changes in the specific structure. Usually this form is required for business and other legal entities.
Is HCD 415 Form accompanied by other forms?
The HCD 415 form is accompanied by HCD MH 604 form. Some other forms may be also required (according the case).
When is HCD 415 Form due?
This form has no time of expiration. It is valid until the CA Dept of Housing and Community Development will make a decision about your request.
How do I feel out HCD 415 Form?
To feel out this form, you must place such parameters:
- Information about license of contractor (number, expiration date, name of contractor)
- Provide information about owner-builder (in declaration format).
- Fill the Workers Compensation Declaration (policy number, who is applicant, date)
- Provide data about construction lending agency.
- Grant data about certification agent.
- In section 1 place information about unit. (fill common checkboxes, note the declaration number, provide manufacturer’s name, year of manufacture and serial number)
- Section 2 must contain information about owner (name, address, city, country, legal address)
- In section 3 place data about contractor (name, address, architect’s name, registration number)
- Section 4 must contain information about works, which will be done.
- Section 5 is needed for signatures and certification.
If you will collide with some issues during filling this sections, check the instructions on the next page with hints to that.
Where do I send HCD 415 Form?
Completed HCD 415 form must be sent to the Northern Area Office 9342 Tech Center Drive #550, Sacramento, CA 95826.